Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Thursday 26 January 2012

A very old poem written long back...!!!


Why did I fall in love with you?
I can hardly figure it out
I kept on searching for something new,
But never found another you
My love is true, my heart is pure,
I have never felt love like this before
Everyday I hear myself say...
Why don’t this feeling just fade away,
My heart beat pumps, my eyes flutter,
They say "My love for him will never wither.
"I have tried hard and so many times,
just to get you out of my mind,
But to do that is really not in my control,
Because, I really cannot separate the heart & the soul.
Nobody knows I hide it inside,
Every time I remember you, tears drop from my eyes.
I could never tell you how much I love you..
Just speak to my heart, how much it remembers you.
How much it cares for you!
The truth is we are world’s apart and can hardly come together,
But you'll be always in my heart
As a sweet reminisce forever...!!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalo ab bata bhi do wo kaun hai. Kitna chupage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...this poem was just a dedication to my friend who was going through a rough phase after break up. Just tried to capture her feelings in this poem.

    ReplyDelete