Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Thursday 26 January 2012

I wonder....


I wonder if I have closed the doors of my heart,
Just because I don't wanna get hurt again.
I wonder if the roads to the treasures of happiness were really long
Or I just missed them miles away..!!!
I wonder if I have secluded myself from the world
Or its just that I am trying to search my inner self…
I wonder if life is really bad or I am just trying to make it one…
I wonder if my memory is really strong…
Or I just try hard to recall things again & again…
I wonder why there was moistness in my eyes…
When there was nothing in my heart to say…
I wonder why I couldn’t express myself at moments of joy & pride
Just when it could have counted & probably made me felt alive…!!!
I wonder if I am living in a wonderland
Where reality needs to be touched upon…
Or its just that am trying too hard to survive in the
Deadly fret and fever of this hurried & frenzied life...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment