Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mystery of the Dark Night…!!!





The darkness was looming over the peaceful night 
Covering the moonlight, making it a dimmer sight
I couldn't sleep nor wink, with my eyes wide awake
My heart started pounding as if some sinister was about to take place…

Different battle of perceptions started playing games
In my mind’s eye, I could envision their fate
Terribly shocked, I moved from my place 
Giving my mind the much needed respite….

I looked at the window pane with a relieving sigh…
The glass of the window reflected my image….
For a moment I felt, the image was less corporeal
And more of a soul exhibiting light like a luminous pyre of flame….

The soul was beaming with a resplendent diffusion of light
Giving it a beautiful divine look, of being as pure as the driven snow…
In the twinkling of an eye, everything vanished into thin air…
Ending my hopeless quest of delving into it any further…

That sight acted as a ministering angel and
I started again to move back to my place
With the divine pyre of flame being the last thought on mind
My eyelashes touched each other finally giving me a peaceful sleep....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment