Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Thursday 26 January 2012

Life so trivial???? Not really just made out to be..!!!

(Written after the bomb blasts at Zaveri Bazaar, Dadar & Opera House on 13th July 2011 which claimed 27 innocent lives & injured 127 others.)




I wonder if life on earth could ever have been so inconsequential. Earlier people used to die because of diseases, earthquakes, other natural disasters which were just so natural. But today innocent souls have to pay with their lives because of terrorism. They are just caught unawares by this ghastly & heinous crime, without even knowing that death is awaiting them at the very next second. Why has life become so cheap??? Why killing innocent people have become so easy??? Why bereaving people of their loved ones have become a game??? Why do we always have to go through the unending torment??? So many questions yet no answers with silence prolonged...!!!

Terror once again raised its ugly head in Mumbai, taking innocent lives & injuring hundreds of people. The effect was such that the entire spot was strewn with body parts. The entire stretch of road was bloody. It was such a heart wrenching incident. My heart reaches out to the families of those who lost their near & dear ones and also to those who are scarred by this incident forever to come out of its torment. We will forget it after some days. But the families will never forget this cruel act of humanity which has left them with a void forever. May god rest the souls of the deceased in peace, in the heavenly abode. Amen..!!!

What irritates me the most is the number of politicians who don’t leave any stone unturned in registering their presence on such occasions to garner media attention & express their sympathy, if ever they really mean it!!! For them it is just another opportunity to fool around with the sentiments of people.

We all have to die someday, but I shudder to think if I have to die like this, without even knowing when I will breathe my last. So now I pray to god to give me a peaceful death than a good life…because who knows the most beautiful moment of my life turns out to be my last!!!

2 comments:

  1. DON'T WORRY, NOBODY IN THIS WORLD KNOWS HIS/HER LAST DAY. JAB JAB JO HONA HOGA TAB TAB SO HOGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..quite true..live like there's no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete