Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Voice of Hope & Faith.....




I always thought life is a garden of flowers ready to bloom,
Though I forgot, flowers do have thorns that results in gloom.
An exuberant breeze came in with happiness and love abound,
But could not sustain the tyranny of thorns & left with dejection.
Praying a new ray of light & hope illuminate this garden tenderly,
By removing the pessimism of thorns !!


4 comments:

  1. I Read Your Blog Monica Very Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for visiting ma blog...may I know your good name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post..i enjoyed much!! you are so talented and pretty.
    Following and supporting your blog! Looking forward to future updates!

    Visit here for Funny Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for the appreciation & support! Hope I'll keep up to your expectations in ma future updates...:)

    ReplyDelete