Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Monday 19 September 2011

At times I feel.....



At times I feel, I am frozen inside like a stone,
Without the blood rushing down to the core.
My soul is searching for a place to hide,
To save itself from the killing dark inside.

This numbness becomes so intense,
That I can see even life grimacing at me.
But that again seems so disheartening,
Making me feel morose as, there’s really nothing inside.

I wish my soul tears off its corporeal restrains,
And up above the sky glitters with the shining stars.
Renouncing this worldly troubles & conflicts,
And setting free its spirit for the serenity divine!

Another world of quietude with nothing to crib about,
No feeling of happiness or pain, no numbness to breathe.
Just heart of a devout for the almighty so real,
With the blessings of the omnipresent for you to beseech.




2 comments:

  1. Excellent..So deep..loved every line of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written ,girl!! new niche for the hidden shades of pain and angst of ur soul....nice place to unleash....

    ReplyDelete