Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Monday 19 September 2011

Divine Realisation....!!!



Up above in the bright blue sky so divine & serene,
The clouds were moving gradually, forming a hazy picture difficult to envisage.
I tried hard to make out what it was by pressurizing my little brain,
And then I was completely awestruck coz it was a human face.

I was enthralled to see that, & tried to figure out who he was?
But as aroma disappears off an incense stick, the clouds separated with a swagger
Leaving me with a puzzle unsolved..
And then there I was again, recollecting who he was??

Then like river water gushes & violent wind blows,
It suddenly struck me; I know it well & have seen it before.
It was just that neither I was trying too hard nor was pulling up the cells of my mind,
To recognize the vague image I saw up there, in the sky so divine!

The image up there, was nothing just a reflection of you in my heart,
And like stupid’s I kept wondering what it was!
My eyes could see you coz my heart was beating for you,
So there you were like thoughts playing on my mind,
Heart is a beautiful temple which guides you & distinguishes various colors of life,
So this chasteness of heart drew your picture & connected me with the divine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment