Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Saturday 3 September 2011

A Tryst with the Soul....


I will punish myself, till I breathe my last
I will die each day with pain in my heart 
This lugubriousness is gonna be a part of my life
'Coz I don't see a ray of light in this dark inside....

These burns (wounds) inside create excruciating pain,
But I like the way, it hurts and writhes in pain
Don't know if there's any assuagement to this blaze???
Because life is cruel, it will rip you apart and make you frail....

 Dearth of feelings and absence of emotions...
 Life will be meaningless without this pearly ocean
 But I gotta have to live without them,
 As change is the only solution to this flamy conundrum....

 Moving ahead in life is crucial in all respect...
 But why do we have a trail to the path ahead...???
 Had it not been there, everything could have been obliterated..
 Giving your little brain that space to breathe and rest....

But at times it is good to look back and grin a little
Over the beautiful things that made you smile & survive
Even if it means, bearing a flamy pain...
To warm the cockles of your heart for a while...:-)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one....sentiments are as such !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply awsummmmmmmmmm........... gud to c tht u hv put ur writing skills on right platform, u n ur writing skills deserve tht keep writing god bless...!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot niraj 4 all d luv n support & thanks amit...:)

    ReplyDelete