Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Without You....!!!




Fighting a knightly war with my feelings, finding it hard to breathe
My heart is racing away like the season of autumn runs when spring sets in place
I feel all alone in the moonlit beautiful night, when you are not by my side     
This barrenness of soul spreads like a desolate ocean…Without You….!!!

These flowers don’t smell nor does their freshness allures
The stars, the moon mean nothing at all
As day gives way to the night, I miss you with my feelings precise 
Momentary and fleeting yet conjures the beautiful times we spent,
That detonates in my memory like poignant landmines, hidden under the weedy mass of years....Without You….!!!

These roads seem very lonely to walk without your hands in my hand
The dawn & the dusk looks alike with my eyes perennially searching for you,
When autumn gives way to spring with the scattered leaves smiling
The flowers bloom and the cruel thorns seem to enjoy a grin,
I still feel my world is all deserted, with numbness galore....Without You…!!!

When I sit alone by the sea, the chilled breeze touches my face
Like always I want it to answer my prayers
To guide me with an answer I yearn and show my life a way
But as I look at the tranquility of the sea, it deepens all the more
And with obstinacy, it doesn’t seem to invoke the same emotions as before…Without You…!!!

If you are not mine, why everything seems so meaningless…
Why does this heart waits for you by holding every breath…
Why does it feels only you are the life among the dead…
My voice, my soul, my thoughts are dying here….
But I believe there is something more…
Just breathe into me and make me real…
Everything’s incomplete Without You….!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment