Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Little Voice.....!!!


“Deep inside my soul…I heard a little voice…
I tried to ignore it crushing it aside….
But it kept on persisting with a radiant gleam of smile
Making me feel subdued to hear it out aloud….
I still tried to repress it & closed my eyes…
Moments later, I was wide awake….
This little voice held my breath & whispered in my ears….
“Why do you avoid me or turn a deaf ear to????…I am your conscience…
Your heart…Just came to tell you that you have been living a lie….
You have been faking this cheerful smile…which has lost its magic
Why do you do this to you, when you know the truth?Why have you become so numb????
Why don’t you accept the fact that you are not a stone, and have a heart….
That pulsates every second to corroborate the fact that you are still alive
You are still the same, just pretending you are not….
It’s just that you are missing him deep down the core of your heart…!”

No comments:

Post a Comment