Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Unconquerable Soul...!!!




Here again my soul is seeping swiftly in the cruel darkness  
This pessimism is ripping me off, making me feel insane
This gory bloodshed of my dying soul is close to drain
And still I’m not wincing nor crying aloud,
I’m numb to pain; I’m numb to pain……!!!

In the fell clutch of circumstance, uncaught unknown
Sometimes silence can kill and bring uproar
Under the bludgeonings of chance, I won’t cry aloud
I may bleed but my head will be unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
And these desires and corporeal restrains
Looms a luminous pyre of flame, free and unafraid
Breathing serenity, undaunted by the horror of the shade

This darkness of the night that covers me
Is trying to paint me black with gloominess galore
And yet I’m unafraid, thanks to the strength of the lord,
For I’ve an unconquerable soul, an unconquerable soul…..!!!

3 comments: