Followers

About Me

My photo
A normal person touched by deeds of kindness & hurt by malice. A qualified management graduate by education, i'm a Human Resources professional.I love to scribble my thoughts, giving it a way of expression in both the languages English & Hindi. Writing for me is a divine intervention and music heals my soul. Expressing yourself through the power of words is a beautiful feeling and the fervour takes you into another world of imagination.

Friday 30 March 2012

A beautiful view...!!!


A mischievous ray of light parting through the clouds blessed the still water and all of a sudden, the current in the water generated joyful waves that splashed over the parched stones, soothing them. Just about a quixotic gentle breeze carried a special aroma of the stones & water mixed together as if they were longing to feel each other and breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment